7/10/2011

I was never the girl next door

My best of pin-up girl,Bettie Page.

Inspired by Bettie Page,I cut the bangs!
tops:Brooks Brothers
hair accessorie:vintage

She is famous for sexy model.She was calle "Bondage girl".
Her style is still in effect.Bettie Page Clothing,Christian Dior SS11,forexample.

Christian Dior SS11

I think Dita von Teese is a present Bettie!

50's lady were really glamour,happy,sexy,hot,and fresh!!!
I wish slip back in 50's America!
50's american symblize pop culture.
Neon lights in street,motel,dining car,power woman... 
 
 Cee Lo Green-F**k You
 Telephone's Beyonce


I love 50's!!!




xxx

5 comments:

  1. Cool pics!
    I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the 50's retro! i love the 60's!

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, and I esp. love the bangs! Lookin' great!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty. xo


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a $225 Orient Watch if you'd like to check it out. x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 50's were such a wonderful era.

    And you've brought it back with your fringe. Love it!

    Lots of love all the way from Sydney

    x Kel

    fly over and visit me at www.amuseabout.com

    ReplyDelete

I love you for looking at this post!!Thank you so much:)