12/25/2010

Santa Claus Is Comin' To Home

  ♫Madonna-Santa Baby

Hey people*

Do u think Santa Claus exist?i do!!!i love Shanta<3
it's this year's present from Santa.iTunes card.it is so to speak money...
but I'm pleased;)



it's my mom's jacket.but she say"old form".
so...I got!!love it<3

santa outfit with day styling!
When I wear this outfit,it's said by a lot of people "Merry Christmas!!":D

it's my home's tree.red×green×gold is main color this year.



Happy Holiday!!!


yuma with love


3 comments:

  1. Cute coat! tks for your comment on my blog! i'm following you too, kisses

    www.alinnestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..that is so cute!! I love reindeer sweaters :-) xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!
    you've got an inspiring blog, keep going!
    i hope you had a happy holiday!
    come visit the revamped COSMICaroline for more inspiration!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love you for looking at this post!!Thank you so much:)